Chapter House

Our historic house was originally built to be the Mayor's Mansion for the town of Chauncey, before it was called West Lafayette. Our chapter purchased this house in 1911 and we have been here ever since. As we have been here for this long, the modifications to the house are truly designed to be beneficial to fraternity life; from the first addition put on in the mid 1960's, to the removal of the Annex in the mid 1990's, the current layout and structure of the house is designed for the brothers, by the brothers.  

Purdue Chapter House

Our House (shown above) was listed on coed magazine as one of the top 16 Frat Castles in the U.S.